On-site Primary Care Clinics & Mobile Health Services
On-site Primary Care Clinics & Mobile Health Services The rising cost of healthcare is one of the biggest threats to corporate growth in America today. While companies work to control operational costs; healthcare costs are expected to increase in the coming years.
Incredible Healthcare Cost Statistics
- Health insurance premiums have out-paced increases in wages by 78% since 2001; and they are increasing at an exponential rate.
- Since 2002, employer-sponsored healthcare has increased 97%.
- 31% of any given workforce make up 85% of its benefits cost; and 20% will make up 80% of premium increases.
- 20 – 40% of any given work force will move to ‘high risk’ within 1 year absent preventative effort to maintain low-risk status.
- 59% of next year’s ‘high risk’ population will come from this year’s ‘healthy’ population.
- For every $1 that an employer spends on medical and pharmacy costs for an employee, they’re losing $2.30 in
health-related productivity costs.
- 41% of the $2.8 Trillion spent on healthcare in 2011 was spent unnecessarily and made NO positive impact.
- Over $4 Trillion is estimated to be spent on healthcare this year, accounting for $1 of every $5 spent
In today’s health and risk charged environment, it can be difficult for companies to:
- Experience sustainability in your healthcare services and costs
- Maintain profitability because of healthcare costs
- Show business growth because of healthcare costs
The Meridian Health Services Network Difference
Our state-of-the-art diagnostic evaluations saves lives through early detection and treatment programs for Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, Strokes and Heart Attacks. Meridian HSN on-site clinics and mobile health services increase employee productivity, retention and benefit satisfaction while lowering health and risk costs.
Our health services network offers:
- Onsite Clinics and Mobile Health Services
- Rx & PBM Contracting
- Behavioral Services
- Predictive Analytics
- Biometric Services
- Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Diagnostic Testing and Evaluations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Employer Screens, Lab Services, MSK Scans, Injury Prevention
Meridian HSN programs are designed to integrate with your existing healthcare services.
Contact Meridian HSN for more information