Cardio-Metabolic Assessment Test
What is CMAT?
CMAT stands for Cardio-Metabolic Assessment Test
Personalized Medicine – Good Revenue Return
- April 2023 Press Release – Meridian’s CMAT Advantage (Cardio-Metabolic Assessment Test) and the CMAT Senior Living Community Testing Program – CLICK HERE
- Feb 2023 Press Release – 35-Million Dollar Special Funding Available – CLICK HERE
- View Overview Flyer – CLICK HERE
The CMAT is an innovative platform that provides you as a physician with valuable information regarding Cardio-Metabolic risk, the autonomic nervous system and the potential degradation of function resultant from a chronic health condition such as Diabetes, Atherosclerosis, Autonomic Nervous System Dysfunction, and many other conditions.
Watch our Video on CMAT
Utilizing our brilliantly designed hardware combined with powerful, easy-to-use software, you can get to the heart of your patient’s health within minutes:
- Strong clinical results for improved patient efficacy
- Exam is ideal for 60-70% of today’s clinical patients
- Easy to administer 7-minute, non-invasive exam
- Exam can be administered by any staff member
- Covered by Medicare and commercial insurance
- Retests supported by insurance
CMAT LOCATED IN RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES
- We work with retirement communities and their onsite physicians to provide CMAT assessments onsite for the senior living sites they serve.
Contact Meridian HSN for more information