Remote Patient Monitoring
Our Key Differentiators
Since 2000 Meridian HSN has been one of the nation’s largest telemedicine, CCM and RPM providers in the country.
Due to Medicare Reform mandates Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) have become a necessity for many physician practices. New and expanded CPT codes provide direction for treatments as well as additional revenue streams.
Meridian’s turnkey program utilizes a proprietary platform that enables physicians to immediately begin treatments and reimbursements. Easily add chronic care and remote care management to benefit your patients and your practice. You can do so with zero capital outlays or set up charges, immediate positive cash flow month 1, powerful device management, inventory of devices, advanced messaging services and more.
- The No-Setup SmartHub – just plug it in
- The No-Setup Monitoring Devices – They arrive pre-paired with the patient SmartHub
Complete Network Access and Management
- No need for patients to have an Internet connection or a smartphone
Enrollment Support with No Cost to the Practice
- Outbound mail campaign
- Broadcast pre-recorded message from the practice
- Inbound and outbound agent calls to explain the program to patients
Simple Claim Process Included
- Knowledgeable staff provide maximum reimbursement from government and commercial payers with no additional burden on your staff
Integrated with Epic and Most Major EMRS
- Easily exchange data between existing EMR and the Remote Care Patient Portal
Remote Patient Monitoring Products include:
- Blood Pressure Cuff
- Digital Thermometer
- Glucose Meter
- Pulse Oximeter
- Spirometer (shown above)
Contact Meridian HSN for more information