Meridian HSN Workforce Protection and Prevention Plan
Telemedicine/Workforce Health/Wellness/Safety/Injury Prevention
Meridian HSN’s plan is simple – manage up to 70% of daily healthcare needs of employees with special focus on the 80% of your health and work comp costs surrounding chronic health issues, safety and injury prevention.
These resources when properly engaged lower health and risk costs while delivering high usage and high employee satisfaction ratings.
- No successful health and wellness program was ever started by putting up a reminder or stretching poster in a lunchroom
- Physicians available 24/7 in minutes for daily healthcare needs
- The success came from a leadership team, made up of managers, supervisors, leads and others in a position of influence that have created an environment that invites and supports safe and healthy behaviors
- High visibility, usage and personal touch every week
- Drive engagement through technology
Our programs deliver high visibility, usage and personal touch every week throughout the year. Our plan has physicians available 24/7 in minutes for daily healthcare needs while our health, wellness, safety and injury prevention programs are decreasing and lowering many costs from happening.
Employers are saving over 50 billion in health and injury costs this year utilizing Meridian type programs – 600 billion over the next 5 years. Since 2000 Meridian’s network has been delivering award winning programs aiding employers and employees in lowering out of control healthcare and risk costs. We are proud to be recognized as one of the true answers for employers by “Healthcare Tech Outlook Magazine”. They have recognized Meridian HSN as a top 10 Most Promising Telemedicine Solution Provider for 2017.
Our Plan Delivers
In this day and age, Employees have access to health plans and programs online via mobile, desktop and apps. They can access physicians and watch videos on strategies to manage diabetes, lose weight, lower cholesterol and avoid back injuries all on their mobile devices and desktops.
- They have easy and immediate access to information that can keep them healthy, safe and productive.
The reality is that access doesn’t typically lead to changes in behavior.
- What’s missing from this equation is an environment and process that ensures maximum engagement, utilization and return – and that is access via mobile, desktop and apps.
- This is the difference maker with the Meridian HSN Workforce Protection and Prevention Plan
We recognize that providing world-class health options is only one small part needed for success. We take health, wellness and safety to the next level by bringing your entire organization the same content and strategies that numerous Fortune 500 companies are using to implement successful safety and health programs.
No successful health and wellness program was ever started by putting up a reminder or stretching poster in a lunchroom.
The success came from a leadership team, made up of managers, supervisors, leads and others in a position of influence that have created an environment that invites and supports safe and healthy behaviors.
Our Leadership Module
In addition to offering powerful health and wellness program for employees, our leadership module is PACKED with information and a process that has demonstrated success in some of the largest companies in the country.
- It contains more than 200 short videos (90 seconds to 5 minutes in length) that cover strategies for actively engaging employees in back injury prevention, stretching and warm-up and ergonomics programs, chronic disease management, use of telemedicine as well as how to conduct truly effective meetings.
- We introduce “The Energized Approach”, a strategy that has helped companies across the country develop and launch programs in a way that reduces resistance and maximizes participation. Our programs become part of the culture and fabric of everyday routines making it easy for the management team to deliver as one voice.
- It gets even better. We also include more than a dozen full-length (and award-winning) training videos that are used by thousands of companies as a part of their injury prevention programs.
- There’s more. As a part of our plan your team is able to participate in regularly scheduled webinars that focus on a variety of topics, including strategies for getting the most out of this system, effective back injury prevention programs, chronic disease management, implementing a sustainable stretching and warm-up program, communication strategies for a remote workforce, conducting powerful safety training programs and much more.
Meridian’s plan is simple …
Meridian’s plan is simple – manage up to 70% of daily healthcare needs of employees with special focus on the 80% of your health and work comp costs surrounding chronic health issues, safety and injury prevention.
You get all of this with Meridian HSN’s plan – great content and a process that drives engagement and positive outcomes. It will help your organization create a healthier workforce, reduce your worker’s compensation costs and generate a workplace that seamlessly integrates safety and health into your “normal course of business”. Information influences what people know and Meridian HSN’s Plan is designed to influence what they do!
The Meridian HSN Workforce Plan includes:
- Meridian HSN Telemedicine Plan – includes every employee and household
- Meridian HSN Workforce Health/Wellness/Safety/Injury Prevention Video, Training, Webinar and Coaching Plan
- Pricing is based on number of employees
- OSHA Compliant Training
- AED/CPR/First Aid/Bloodborne Pathogen/Oxygen Administration Training
- Instructor-led AED CPR First Aid & Bloodborne Pathogen
- BBP In Person Instructor-Led Bloodborne Pathogen First Aid Training
- BBP/O2 In Person Instructor-Led Bloodborne Pathogen First Aid Training
- Instructor-led AED CPR First Aid Bloodborne Pathogens & Emergency Oxygen Administration
- Instructor-led AED CPR & First Aid hr Instructor-led CPR / AED Training
- Pricing for OSHA compliant training based on numbers of employees
Meridian HSN has complete on-site clinic options, Telemedicine kiosks, on-site health, wellness and injury prevention classes available for employers.
Contact Meridian HSN for more information:
Meridian Health Services Network – 1-800-994-1143