Public Access Defibrillation (PAD) Program
Simplifying saving lives world wide – through owning an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
The American Heart Association (AHA) states that approximately 350,000 Americans die from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) each year. Of the 350,000 deaths, 7,000 are children.
Unfortunately, Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), is the leading cause of death in the United States. With SCA, promptness of care can mean the difference between life and death. As proof of this point, data shows that implementation of a proper Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Program can increase the typical SCA survival rate from just 5% to a dramatically improved survival rate of 74%.
View Brochure – CLICK HERE
AED Authority can help as a provider of “Automated External Defibrillator Management Programs”
Owning an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) has never been easier. Whether your organization is deploying one or hundreds of AEDs, AED Authority can help you implement and manage the use of these life-saving devices.
- Of the 350,000 Americans that die from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) each year, 7,000 are children.
- On average, Emergency Medical Service (EMS) response time is 6-12 minutes.
- Survival rates drop 10% as each minute passes without defibrillation.
- When Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) occurs, the American Heart Association recommends defibrillation occur within 3-5 minutes, or sooner.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) affects more Americans than breast cancer, colon cancer, firearms, motor vehicle accidents, prostrate cancer and colon cancer combined.